- A thin solid wood, with a similarities to pine.
- Only available with custom vector orders (not available for Shop Our Shapes.
- Maximum usable area: 595mm x 295mm.
- Maximum sheet size: Approx. 600mm x 300mm.
- Price Range: $ Low.
- Thickness: 0.8mm.
- Finish: Natural, smooth timber finish. Appearance varies due to the nature of how ply is made.
Good to Know
Surface Is 'Natural'The smoothness of the surface can vary and may benefit from some hand finishing with fine sand paper. Allow for minor colour and texture (grain) variations between sheets.
- We've most commonly seen this material used to add fine layered details to other wooden pieces e.g. doll house furniture.
- Cuts well and leaves a clean, smooth edge line that typically shows a darkened cross-section view of the wood grain.
- Engraves well and can hold fine details (engraved areas typically have a slightly darkened appearance).
- Comes with a protective tape coating that will need to be peeled off.
- It is difficult to capture colour correctly; allow for slight variation from monitor to reality.