600mm x 300mm, 300mm x 300mm, 300mm x 150mm
Coloured Mirror Acrylic
- Sheet sizes: 600mm x 300mm, 300mm x 300mm, 300mm x 150mm. (± 2mm).
- Thickness: 3mm (± 10%).
- Finish: Coloured mirror acrylics have a clear smooth finish on the front and a matte finish on the back. The matte side is the reflective coating that creates the mirror effect on the front (just like standard glass mirrors). The sheets can be a little warped and the colour of this matte side varies, but is commonly grey or white.
- Protective Tape: Plastic film on front, nothing on the back. Choose from the drop down box to replace with masking tape or double sided tape. Masking tape not recommended on the back as it may peel the mirror coating off when you remove it.
- Laser cutting guide: Apply Laser Cutting Masking Tape to the front of the sheet (or keep the plastic film on there if you prefer). Do not add masking tape to the back of the sheet as it may peel the mirror coating off when the tape is removed. Laser engrave and cut face down. If you find there is flames/flare ups when cutting, try two cutting passes at half the power. This is all just a guide, please do experiment if you like 🙂
- Colour Accuracy: Order samples here. Allow for minor colour variation from your monitor to real life; all screens display colours differently.
- Please note prices may vary from those listed from colour to colour, due to different manufacturing techniques and suppliers.
- Additional photos and information: To see more, refer to our comprehensive material gallery via our sister company Vector Etch , or view videos and other details on our Instagram.
Turn Around: Orders are typically processed in 1-3 business days.
Bulk discounts apply automatically. 10% off for orders over $500. 15% off for orders over $1000.