- This material is a thin material varying from 1mm - 0.5mm
- White and Black have a satin finish with the same colour on the front and back.
- The Silver and Rose Gold have a glossy finish on the front and black on the back.
- Rose Gold and SIlver engrave to black by defult.
- Maximum usable area: 595mm x 295mm.
- Maximum sheet size: Approx. 600mm x 300mm.
- Price Range: $ Low.
- Thickness: Available in 1mm (can vary inbetween 1mm - 0.5mm).
- Defult tape: Clear tape on the top and no tape on the back.
Good to Know
These traits are typical of this material (and not something we consider a fault). Here we try to share with you everything we know about this material; we'd like to empower you with this information so that you may embrace it, and design within the scope of the manufacturer features.
Lots of Engraving Warp the Material
This material warps a fair amount wit heavy engraving. This is unavoidable and is something we definitely do not reccomend.
Engraving Shows Through onto the Back.
With the material being so thin, Engraving shows through onto the back of the acrylic.
- Thins Plastic is primarly used for Backing pieces, for layered earings and Broaches.
- We dont reccomending paint filling as the paint does not stick very well.
- Cuts well and leaves a clean, smooth edge line.
- Comes with a protective tape coating that will need to be peeled off.